Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They bid on the 283/220hp wagon and Won the 327 HiPo Wagon. I have seen their ebay name on alot of ChevyII Items (bids and sells). I was just curious who "stangs4sale" might be?!

???
-Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Never realised that option was available on ebay, I wonder how many people know that it can be seen what they bid on......

That could be interesting..

N

·
0 Posts
buying on ebay

You can go into "feedback" and see there transactions of what they have bought or sold , and from who , unless it was a private auction , Frank

·
Registered
941 Posts
novacars said:
You can go into "feedback" and see there transactions of what they have bought or sold , and from who , unless it was a private auction , Frank
For a certain amount of time ... like 90 days or so. That is a useful tool that I have used to check out the buyer/seller ... and check out what my brother-in-law has purchased lately ... :D

Jeff

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
on the members feed back page it lists the auction number... click on it and you can see what the item was and the amount that won the auction... or not... depending if it was a private gig as was mentioned.

click on my E-Bay name and you can see all the moonshine stills and smutt i been hoarding :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

just kidding :D

no he's not :rolleyes:

What ??? yes he is !!!

don't start with this again...

OK :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
Igosplut said:
Thats not the feedback page, feedback just shows what you won and from who. Thats another page I've never seen.
You are right.. that's not the feedback page. The feedback page would be for only the items he won or sold. This particular page has everything he was a bidder for ... whether he won the auction or not. How do you get to this page? ... very interesting.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
it works

when i first started ebay i would bid on stuff and this one person kept bidding on everything i did i could not figure it out for a while they were using me as a shopper sort of, it was with coke signs .thats why i bid at the last 15 min or so now

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
prostnova said:
when i first started ebay i would bid on stuff and this one person kept bidding on everything i did i could not figure it out for a while they were using me as a shopper sort of, it was with coke signs .thats why i bid at the last 15 min or so now
That explains it!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Ken Erdmann said:
His name is Chad, and is from somewhere around Green Bay, Wisc. If you want his phone number I can get it for you.

Ken,

Is he closer to the lake, with a big barn and sells numerous old school cars from right off the freeway? Everytime i go on vacation i see a barn with many, many muscle cars for sale in the yard, just curious if it's the same guy.

Brad

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
I don't know where he lives. I have a friend who has bought 2 Novas from him, got screwed on the first one then bought another. I would not trust the guy, even though his feedback is good.

·
Banned
389 Posts
Mr. stangs4sale

Ken Erdmann said:
I don't know where he lives. I have a friend who has bought 2 Novas from him, got screwed on the first one then bought another. I would not trust the guy, even though his feedback is good.
Yep, I spoke with him on the phone regarding a Nova he had for sale. Claims he is a "licensed used car salesman", definitely your stereotypical used car salesman. Could not keep his facts straight on the car, but basically claimed to be the world's foremost authority on Novas, and anybody else is wrong but him. I mentioned this website to him, and he said its all BS and he never heard of it. Go back a couple weeks ago and see the thread here on a 67 Sedan SS. There was no way this car was an SS Sedan, but he swore up and down it was the real deal and could prove it. Yeah Right!
He's the guy who was the buyer offline of Ebay, I questioned the original seller about the car, and before I got an answer back from him the auction was ended early with one bid by stangs. Side deal off Ebay. He then turned around and put it right back on Ebay 2 days later. The auction numbers were 4624356336 by the original seller, and Mr . Stangs relist on the same car was 4624942764.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmm...

Interesting !!

I did look through his buys and sells, just out of curiosity and he has bought (or should I say bid) and sold (or listed) about 6-8 ChevyII's.

I know I am not the only one here that not only looks at the car for sale, but what else is in the back ground !!! :) :)

It looks like he might have a "nice" 2nd gen Wagon tucked away (white in color), but as he stated. "it's not for sale".

Oh well, interesting !!

-Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
BTHOMAS67Wagon said:
Hmmm...

I know I am not the only one here that not only looks at the car for sale, but what else is in the back ground !!! :) :)

It looks like he might have a "nice" 2nd gen Wagon tucked away (white in color), but as he stated. "it's not for sale".

Oh well, interesting !!

-Brent Thomas
Ohio
I put quite a few items up for bid with picture taken in front of a original 69 ZL-1 motor that I have. Drives people nuts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts