Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small bathroom that I need to do some tile work . I live In Rancho cucamonga. If anyone thats expieranced that has the tools that would like to make a couple extra bucks. please call 562 858 9374 steve . thanks for looking:yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the shower walls In one bathroom. If nothing comes out of this. In 3 weeks or so they will be tilling the bathrooms on the job. and I will get with one of them . Stacys out of town until thursday, I was going to try to surprise her , but Im running out of time .:yes:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
the shower walls In one bathroom. If nothing comes out of this. In 3 weeks or so they will be tilling the bathrooms on the job. and I will get with one of them . Stacys out of town until thursday, I was going to try to surprise her , but Im running out of time .:yes:
You still out at Staters

Hey I sold my Jeep today, 4 days on Craig's list. I was surprised. The guy who bought didn't haggle over the price, just said I will be taking it home you want to get your stuff out. I think maybe I should have asked more. :D

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
You still out at Staters

Hey I sold my Jeep today, 4 days on Craig's list. I was surprised. The guy who bought didn't haggle over the price, just said I will be taking it home you want to get your stuff out. I think maybe I should have asked more. :D
that happend to me when i sold my 69 nova it was a young guy, he talked to us for about 5 minutes handed us the cash signed the slip and he was gone :D

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You still out at Staters

good job wade:yes:. craigslist works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts