Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Fast4by said:
Gary... I got mine from Chevy 2 Only. Its really nice too. But that was for a 66. I am sure they have them for yours too. Check them out. Thats not important... get the rest of the car painted already :D
-Steve

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort
Hey Hey Hey man! Rome wasnt built in a day ya know!:D

I'm workin on the paintin right now...I "HOPE" to have everything ready to paint this weekend! Thats pretty much whats holdin me up right now...that and the chrome platers!

I work better under pressure any how lol..I'll be finishin it up the night before columbus prolly...

Later,
Gary

·
Registered
879 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
Yes they are still being made, talk to Flyer!!!

I got mine from Nightshade!

It is a nice piece too!

Gary, the billet grille will look awesome on your Nova! I wish you good luck in finding one soon!

-John

·
Banned
726 Posts
hotrodgary said:
I'll be finishin it up the night before columbus prolly...
what ??? thats a month and a half away.... i started the 4dr last week. that will be done 100% paint, interior, suspension and everything in exactly 1 month..... dont make me come up there and lend a hand ! :D
-steve

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Guys..

here is an update from someone who has purchased one of those billet grilles. I am having some fit problems with these grilles. Apparently, some of the attaching points are NOT lining up with the factory hood latch. I am in contact with the manufacturer right now, via e-mail and phone conversation, and we are trying to figure out why they are not fitting. Please, if you need to hear more information about this, I would gladly let you know via your home e-mail and I will send you pics of what I have found on my 66 that are areas of concern. Just PM me for you home address....

Dan

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
ovrdrive said:
Guys..

here is an update from someone who has purchased one of those billet grilles. I am having some fit problems with these grilles. Apparently, some of the attaching points are NOT lining up with the factory hood latch. I am in contact with the manufacturer right now, via e-mail and phone conversation, and we are trying to figure out why they are not fitting. Please, if you need to hear more information about this, I would gladly let you know via your home e-mail and I will send you pics of what I have found on my 66 that are areas of concern. Just PM me for you home address....

Dan
This is good (?) Dan, just keep the info coming so that others may benifit from it.:)

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
sixtyII said:
I thought all the Billet grills were for 63-64. Is there a grill for 62??
Most places list them for 63-4 but the instructions say 62-4. I'll be putting one in my 62 when I reassamble the car.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got my grille, and thanks Nightshade & Flyer for the SUPER fast response & shipment!!!!:beer:

Yeah I'm sure I'm gonna have to do some wackin on it here and there...cant fit it till I get the front clip back on, I know with the 62 you have a gap issue I've been told, but it aint a big deal to add a bar if I have too!:D

And Steve...I dont need any help dangit haha! well.....maybe I do:p ?

I got the shockwaves all hooked up and done on the back now, and I still need to wetsand the doors and fenders....wasnt able to get it done this weekend:(

It'll be done dont you worry!

Later,
Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts