Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wondering if there is a company that makes a panel for your firewall when the heater and a/c system is removed. I took my heat out over the weekend and I saved all the parts, just incase I want to reinstall it someday. I could easily make my own but if there is one out there I prefer to just by that.:D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
yep its called a street sign or home depot all you need to do is get a peice of metal and cut it down to fit the hole

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
nope. when i still had a heater i used the box from a non-ac car and cut it up. patched in some glass cloth and added a coat of black spray paint. have fun.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea thats what I figured, My friend owns a body shop and wants to use some body sealer to install it, but he said once its installed it isnt coming off:no: I plan on using some bolts and silicone to install it " just incase " I want to put the heat back in:yes:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi guys, just wondering if there is a company that makes a panel for your firewall when the heater and a/c system is removed. I took my heat out over the weekend and I saved all the parts, just incase I want to reinstall it someday. I could easily make my own but if there is one out there I prefer to just by that.:D
Chevy II Only does for cars without A/C:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S2N80TWAXB19210421628E~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000132A

Part# 08040
Description FIREWALL HEATER DELETE PLATES
Year 1968-1979
Details NOVA NOTES:
INCLUDES BLOCK OFF PLATE FOR FIREWALL HEATER ASSY & BLOWER MOTOR
Price 139.95

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats right , its for my 3rd gen. Due to divorce :devil: I sold my 67 so now I am back on my feet and building a 3rd gen " Bigger and Badder " than my last ride and my license plate reads SECTIME for a reason:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts