Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Man, Perrone's car is sweet. Gotta love the front wheels. I spoke to him in the pits at the nationals at E-Town since he hasn't been around locally any more...stock eliminator is a lot of work, especially in a tough class like H/SA or G/SA. I give him tons of credit for not only following the circuit, but also doing well. We've been thinking about turning my brother's malibu into an I/SA car....we'll see;)

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe its tough to be competitive in stock. got to spend ridiculous amounts of $$ to pick up a tenth here and a tenth there. super street 10.90 index would be good for the malibu.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
ladderbar64 said:
Joe its tough to be competitive in stock. got to spend ridiculous amounts of $$ to pick up a tenth here and a tenth there. super street 10.90 index would be good for the malibu.
Yeah, I'm aware it's expensive. For now, he's just gonna keep it as a heavy car...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Maybe Perrone's Uncle will lend him some of that money he won at Island.LOL Lost alot of good bracket racers to the Div. and Nat. events. Good luck to all of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts