Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a booster that has the master and prop valve. Now Im looking for the best bang for my buck for the frt. I found a company who makes a bracket and a hub that allows you to use the old spindle, wich you can run the corvette 13 1/2 rotor and caliper. Heres a link. What do you guys think?

http://scarebird.com/index.php

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do yall think about the kit that I posted? Im looking for the biggest rotor to fit b ehind the new toruq thrust wheels (15") w/ 3.5 b/s The kit I posted says 13.5 corvette rotors will fit?

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
what do yall think about the kit that I posted? Im looking for the biggest rotor to fit b ehind the new toruq thrust wheels (15") w/ 3.5 b/s The kit I posted says 13.5 corvette rotors will fit?
I doubt the 13.5" Vette rotors will ft a 15" wheel, but I am not familiar with the kit you posted. The CPP big brake kit has 13" rotors and requires 17"+ wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
The link says it is an 11.75 inch Corvette rotor and heavy duty caliper. Looks like a standard D52 caliper, but it could be a meteric. This is really nothing special. The standard brake setups use the same calipers and 11 inch rotors. There are companies selling 12 rotors and 2 piston calipers setups for your 15 inch wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts