Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Now to everyone. I need to know what rearend this is? No pictures. The letter's and #'s on the differential tag attached to the cover. Top row letters and #'s: [WGXCC3M23] Bottom row letter's and #'s: [08A75S405C] The only thing I know is that it has disc brakes, it is laying behind a friends old barn. Sincerely, "Bill's" II :confused:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't really help you with the tag #s, but does this axle use coil springs or leaf springs? Does it still have the brake calipers mounted to it and do the calipers have a bolt or lever mounted on the side of the claiper where the piston is?
Does it have two large bolt holes throught the case on the driverside of the pinion that go straight up and down?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Differential ID?

Hey Now!!! Bart and others. I understand the calipers and disc's are still on the rearend, but I don't have any other information. :( The Letter's and Number's I posted is really all I have. These are on the little tag 1/2 inch wide by about 2 inches long that some manufacturer's use one of the differential cover mounting bolts to attach onto the rearend. Sincerely, "Bill's" II :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts