Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend 10/13/12, I picked up Denny's new 63 ss convertible to paint. after getting it home and looking over everything i decided it would be best to completely strip the old paint off. this car is absoutley a rust free convertible. so after one week this is the progress so far.

after removing the driver fender

after removing the pass fender

removed trunk lid

started stripping

and primed

added guide coat

i will start the rest of the body work and blocking next week but this is one weeks progress for now. and yes i do have a day job so this is after work work lol.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
man....joe...your an animal!!you are so quick at this stuff!!nice work...as usual!!
ps is your car done?pretty quit lately:yes:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
wow nice work, Put me down on the list of cars needed to paint. I have a 63. Seriously let me know if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Last weekend 10/13/12, I picked up Denny's new 63 ss convertible to paint. after getting it home and looking over everything i decided it would be best to completely strip the old paint off. this car is absoutley a rust free convertible. so after one week this is the progress so far.

after removing the driver fender

after removing the pass fender

removed trunk lid

started stripping

and primed

added guide coat

i will start the rest of the body work and blocking next week but this is one weeks progress for now. and yes i do have a day job so this is after work work lol.
looking good :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts