Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
67 SS Getting ready to do the front suspension. I would like to hear all the Pros and Cons on CPP vs. CBR, will do rack and pinion also.:yes: Also-need a 12 bolt posi to replace my 10 bolt. where would you get it?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I really like the CBR stuff on my car, I had some concern before I drove it that the heims would transmit to the car and make it harsh they do not It rides beautifully. The car goes straight down the road all by itself, you can take your hands off the wheel on a straight road. I haven't run it hard through a corner yet as I am working through a little rear tire rub issue at the moment, but what cornering I have done feels solid and stable.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am in the same boat as Burk......

I wanted to keep the stock look under the hood. The aftermarket clips look nice and give much more room but I think you lose a little bit of the charm.

I opted to go for the CPP mini Kit with the arms that will work with the CBR rack kit. The only reason I did this was price. The CBR stuff looks great and I would certainly love to run it, just was able to get the CPP stuff that would work with the CBR rack kit for less money, so that is the route I went.

I think either way that you go, you will be very happy with the change. I can not wait to do the steering kit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts