Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey Bubba. I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat. The "generic" Auto Parts stores like Autozone and O'reilly must think our windshields don't get frosted. I'm getting mine at Napa. I'm also going to email the others and ask them why they don't carry such a basic item. I'll let everyone know if I hear back from them

·
Registered
347 Posts
Autozone does carry the defroster hose. 2.5"X72". Part number 96004. Not sure what the price is though, as I haven't called yet. Got this info from their Corporate office.
Hope this helps anybody.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Autozone does carry the defroster hose. 2.5"X72". Part number 96004. Not sure what the price is though, as I haven't called yet. Got this info from their Corporate office.
Hope this helps anybody.
Was going to order from NAPA, think it was $3.26 a ft, but you have to buy 6 ft. Autozone is where I'll get it for sure,:yes: $10.99 fot 6 ft. Thanks 654

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey Bubba. Got an email back from O'Reilly as well. They say they can get it and is sold by the foot, but not sure how much. haven't had tme to check, with my job interviews etc. Hope this helps as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts