Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you have been through the same thing I'm facing....
Now that the old 230...6 has been pulled....whats best??....This is like one of those...It's up to you questions...But I'd like to know if the ole six is worth fixing and selling.....Or just to part the ole gal out.....Then again...fix it and hang on to it....??.....Has anyone made good $ parting it out

By rroxon7, shot with FinePix J10 at 2009-03-03????......

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Sell it as is, you'll never recover the money you'll spend rebuilding it.
x2. Hit it with a few cans of degreaser after you pull it to make it look a little more appealing to some one. We all buy with our eyes first.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Like said before you'd never recoup your money rebuilding it then selling it. Sell it as is, or hang onto it if it was a good runner for another project. Remember the oil pan and pickup were nova only.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sell it and drop in a 350..you'll be happy
It's not a 350...But might as well be...It's a large jounal 327 out of a 68 Camaro.. I might just paint the ole 6 and sell her ASIS...The 327 has got other plans....Oh yeah...

By rroxon7, shot with FinePix J10 at 2009-03-16

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like said before you'd never recoup your money rebuilding it then selling it. Sell it as is, or hang onto it if it was a good runner for another project. Remember the oil pan and pickup were nova only.
You bring up a very good point again...Thanks..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts