1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
it's a decent looking wagon, but don't ya think a wash job before all the pictures were taken.

·
13,805 Posts
Love the rules for payment. You'll be talking to either him or his wife. I have a feeling you'll be talking to both.....at the same time!

B.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Who knows how much quality went into the restoration but on the surface the car looks ok. Could be a good deal if under $10k.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Who knows how much quality went into the restoration but on the surface the car looks ok. Could be a good deal if under $10k.
It always amazes me then price difference in a ford and chevy, i just had a 65 ford falcon wagon in all original running condition on ebay for $5100 and didnt get a single bite on it. This nova wagon will do 10 grand for sure, i know off topic but thought id share.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,875 Posts
So Prius engine's swap ??? ;)🎻

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Seller ended the auction because the item was lost or broken???

·
Registered
120 Posts
It always amazes me then price difference in a ford and chevy, i just had a 65 ford falcon wagon in all original running condition on ebay for $5100 and didnt get a single bite on it. This nova wagon will do 10 grand for sure, i know off topic but thought id share.

Send me details on the Falcon, sounds interesting.

But yes, I agree, and this used to also be the case for Nova's compared to other GM products. Now, it seems Novas are the same price as Camaro/Chevelle/etc...it's madness!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
that falcon wagon sounds interesting for 5100, hell ya its a wagon.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I am very interested in hearing more about the falcon. Please pm me. Pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts