Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good manual for the 1967? I have green and white factory assembly manual but it lacks a ton of stuff for all the trim pieces. inside the doors for the window track, all the fuzzys the run channel on the back of the wing window and the back of the door. Just a more complete manual I guess. Thanks Terry

·
Vendor
1,314 Posts
The 1967 Fisher Body Service Manual will cover some of these items. There is no comprehensive book or manual I have ever seen, and I collect GM reference literature from the period. Some trim and weatherstrip info does not seem to be covered in any manual. And a word of caution, some of the reprints are sub par quality with the images. I always try to purchase original GM.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a copy of the assembly manual. It is quite detailed and has a lot of stuff not covered in the service manual.

I've had it quite some time and don't remember where I got it, and don't know if it's still available.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Has anyone found a good manual for the 1967? I have green and white factory assembly manual but it lacks a ton of stuff for all the trim pieces. inside the doors for the window track, all the fuzzys the run channel on the back of the wing window and the back of the door. Just a more complete manual I guess. Thanks Terry
GM classics website has great pictures of the exploded doors and quarters

·
Vendor
1,314 Posts
Try the Fisher Body Service Manual ➡ 1967 All Makes All Models Parts | L2367 | 1967 Fisher Body Manual | OER This is a manual many hobbyists are not aware exists. It will cover some, not all of what is being asked here. It does cover door and quarter glass assembly.

Chevy II Only is scanning some of the diagrams out of these manuals. Worth having on the shelf.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
i have that exact fisher manual only in the 1966 edition. the pictures in it are top quality as its an original not a reprint. i scored it at an auto swap meet for 18.00 a win for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts