Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
deano - 1974 Nova Natchback

Year:1974

Model: hatchback custom

Engine: #'s matching 350

Body/Exterior: stock

Front End: stock

Transmission: #'s matching turbo 350

Rear End: #'s matching 10 bolt w/273's

Exhaust: flowmasters w/2-1/2 inch

Wheels/Tires: 70 ss 14/7's

Interior: stock sandalwood

Electrical: msd ready to run

Accessories/Options: a/c tilt wheel

Sound system:

Additional Comments:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Wow I really like this car ! So clean.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I picked this car up about 12 years ago from the second owner. now my daughter is driving it to high school. scarry huh! I also have a 7o chevelle ss that i spend a lot of time with.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
thanks, I picked this car up about 12 years ago from the second owner. now my daughter is driving it to high school. scarry huh! I also have a 7o chevelle ss that i spend a lot of time with.

I saw the back of the Chevelle tucked away in the garage. I had one as my second car and drove it to high school for 2 years. My first was a 67 Chevelle. Ahh, those were the days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So cool that you let your daughter drive it to school! Had a 73 Nova my senior year(2004). Everyone thought it was so awesome. Now I have a 74 hatchback also. Still working on it though.
Your is very nice. Love the black.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the kind remarks reguarding my nova. this is an awesome site, I have utiliized it on numerous ocassions for info. It's just a cool site to browze through and look at all the cool nova stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
74 hatchback in need of a part

I'm a proud new owner of an ss hatchback and have run into a snag. My hatch lid has rusted in the corner and i'm looking to replace/repair it. Any suggestions on how to proceed? By the way Deano, I could only hope that my hatchback will look as awsome as yours does

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question did you have to do anything to get those wheels and tires to fit because everything is stock on my 74 hatch and i want something different

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
One sweet Nova you daughter gets to drive. :yes:

Are the wheels and tires the stock ones from the Chevelle?

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts