Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been working on this 70 for my daughter picked it up for 4k and didnt need a ton of work done. l6 with 68k original miles. take a look she want charcoal with silver chevelle stripes
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
The car looks real good!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Very nice. Car looks great and the perfect power plant for a 16 year old. Insurance should be reasonable, too. Job well done!

Jeff

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice nova.Im going with the same charocal color. Do you live in corona? I see same color nova driving around corona?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
live in yucaipa. dont remind me about the boys thing:no::no::no: i figured a 6 would be a perfect start for her then we will upgrade later. needs a little bodywork but minimal and new paint should be the ticket:yes:
thanks for the compliments wish i had this car when i was 16:devil:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
...the perfect power plant for a 16 year old.

Jeff
Heh, don't let that fool you, my first car was a Nova with a 6, got into more trouble with that car than any V8 car I owned afterwards. I had no respect for the power of the 6 even though it wasn't real shabby. I was always out to try to prove something. With the V8's now under my foot there isn't anything to prove. Being 43 helps a little also but not much, I'm still that 16 year old sometimes, just a little wiser about it.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Very cool first car, mine was a 78' i got for $150 and had it painted charcole. Funny how your daughter and friend standing there makes the nova look small. Great find!

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
Do you realize how many boys are going to ask her out now?
I agree.
BE CAREFUL with her (daughter) not car! :eek:
I smell trouble, too many young hoodlum boys have a reason to come talk to her now. dont you remember what we were all like?!
get her a nissan sentra. j/k.

car looks great.

steve

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome car! Looks like a perfect fit. One question though- are you going to retrofit power brakes on it for her?
yes that is on the list for sure.

Funny how your daughter and friend standing there makes the nova look small. Great find!
that is my other daughter she wants a camero or chevelle:confused: they are 13 and 15 and both tall and the driveway is slanted pretty good:yes:

Heh, don't let that fool you, my first car was a Nova with a 6, got into more trouble with that car than any V8 car I owned afterwards. I had no respect for the power of the 6 even though it wasn't real shabby. I was always out to try to prove something. With the V8's now under my foot there isn't anything to prove. Being 43 helps a little also but not much, I'm still that 16 year old sometimes, just a little wiser about it.
i was really suprised how much power this 6 had when i first drove it. i could get in trouble in this thing ill tell ya:devil:

OH and sooner yes i do remember how we were but i had to drive a pinto to school

·
Registered
66 Posts
aren't straight 6's supposed to make a good amount of torque? i wish my nova looked that good when i was 15. im 19 now and im just putting my fresh 350 in it and it still has a lot left to be street worthy

·
Registered
13 Posts
damn lucky girl man...thanks to dads like that the cars keep going in history...i know i have my car because of my dad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts