Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a wiring harness from windy_city_muscle. I spoke with them and they say they reproduce an exact replica of the Nova dash wire harness I need. I am interested in quality, service, visual, and are they really plug and go setups. I would love a problem free install.

The wire harness is made up to order so once you pay it takes approx. 7 to 10 days to be made up. I have also spoken with others such as Autowire, etc but since these guys are in Chicago, I can run in and pick it up. Since it must be paid up front I would like to get a few feedbacks from others that have purchased from them. Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have'nt dealt with them but interested in how it turns out (that's next on my list after stea:yes:ring and suspension.) Let us Know.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They advertise thier work to be completly factory correct and to just plug and go as if it were an original, correct plugs, etc. Sounds great. I talked with them and they gave me a price for a tach dash, console gauge harness. Price was acceptable, lower than the others I got quotes from. Not half price or anything, just a good savings that can be used to help finish the car. I just need some references before I prepay. I hope a couple of members have done business with them and can give me a feedback. Let me know "Guys"

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts