Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size screws do I need to attach the dash bezel in a '67 nova? There are four on top and three on the bottom. These screws were missing when I got my car.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Classic industries has an interior screw kit for 19 bucks that comes with 45 screws for the interior, part number sk1705. I'm sure with a little poking around you can find a cheaper kit for just the bezel. I personally like buying the bigger kits to have spares on hand.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thier website sux. I just googled that part number. Nothin came up. Tried calling them n they said they dont sell bezel screws

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that screw kit from classic Industries but I was hoping to not spend $19.00 on 7 screws. I looked around in my hardware bins and found screws that will hold the bezel in place until I find a better way to secure the bezel and bring it back to factory stock. I had one heck of a struggle re-attaching the new speedo cable and gauge cluster lights. Not much room for my hands. Would there have been an easier way than from doing it from under the dask?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Although this does not economically address your need for just seven screws the Eastwood kit number 14339 is a great deal and will serve you well as you continue to work on your car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts