Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
39 year old computerenthusiac with an uncontrollable urge for older american cars.
In the summers i drive a white Chevy Nova 383 stroker beast. Was originally setup for quarter mile and have given my countless headaches until recently where i found a great mechanic that finally sorted the car out. Im so happy with it now.
Made a youtube video of it here if it has any interest:

As a daily driver i sold my Audi and purchased a f150 from 97 with i think around a 9" lift kit. 38" super swampers, great for subtle city and highway driving :) Its Sooo cool :)

Love this site that has helped my on several occasions.
Im still a total newbie into mechanics stuff but im slowly getting better :)

Best regards
Janus

·
14,584 Posts
Janus, welcome to Steves. I'm glad to hear you are getting the bugs worked out of your car. It sounds good in the video.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Welcome to the site! Do you know of other Novas in Denmark? I assume they must be pretty rare.

Great video :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Welcome to steves!!!Any questions just ask.....not just nova's...anything you need help with someone one here has the answer!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
NICE VIDEO
:waving: JANUS FROM :denmark: TO SNS,
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE THERE'S A HUGE INVENTORY OF KNOWLEDGE HERE, GUYS LOVE TO HELP OUT TOO, TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT. :yes:
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Sure like the sound of that engine; especially when you got into it!

With your "lead" foot, I would recommend you buy some stock in a tire company. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the site! Do you know of other Novas in Denmark? I assume they must be pretty rare.

Great video :thumbsup:
Yes they are very rare. Pretty sure theres under 10 Novas didling about here. Most are from the sixties.
Its nice to drive a more special car when attending car meets. Im planning on making my Nova a mean version in black(no gloss) and getting the nose down that looks awesome :)

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Im planning on making my Nova a mean version in black(no gloss) and getting the nose down that looks awesome :)

I fully support your plans :devil: (yes, I am a bit partial to that look since that's what I've done to my car :D).

Good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to see someone from aboard joining the team.

Its a great family of fun.

Knowledge people to help also to what ever needs you have.

And a great car that you have there =)

How did you come across the Nova in Europe...??? if i may ask :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooh yes that looks nice

I fully support your plans :devil: (yes, I am a bit partial to that look since that's what I've done to my car :D).

Good luck and keep us posted!
That a really nice look. I want to add racing seats and belts but im unsure if i have to weld a full cage. Have no idea how to weld :-(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
from us to germany to denmark

Welcome to the site. Glad to see someone from aboard joining the team.

Its a great family of fun.

Knowledge people to help also to what ever needs you have.

And a great car that you have there =)

How did you come across the Nova in Europe...??? if i may ask :)
I traded the Nova for a 73 golden Charger with the small 318. The Nova was sold from the US to Germany and then to a danish dealer.
I was instantly crazy about the nova and I ended up just trading cars with the owner on our meet at a highway parking lot.
It came with all receipts for the build done by the guys in the US and i found one of their emails in the receipts. They sent me the pics from the build and we communicate on regular basis.. very cool.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome to SNS Janus, cool video !!!
We are looking forward to your posts & photos !!! :thumbsup:

Aloha, Ric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts