Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greg karpe over at dakota digital said you are one of there distributors? and that its possible you could be interested in offering a discount on the vhx line of gauges for those of us on this site? are you in ? lets us know if may be interested, thanks , jim , i posted a thread in the BS section to check interest in the product. thanks..

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Group buy is a go!

Here are the details.

For this to work it is required that 10 orders minimum be placed. This order will be submitted on 11-13-2012.

Those who participate will receive a 20% discount off of the retail listed on Dakota Digital website. (Need not be Nova related) Shipping is not included.

Guidelines for your order:

-Order must be placed with Church Boys Racing LLC.
-You must have the part numbers of the items you would like to order.
-To be considered you Must have payment available at the time of placing your order along with shipping/billing information, phone number and email address.

To order call
330-442-7162 or 330-442-7169

·
Registered
903 Posts
Chuck

Is this for anything on the Dakota site or just the VHX line stuff?

Im assuming VHX stuff, but wanted to double check.

Mike

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20% off woohoo

thanks again chuck. with all the members we have here you should be able to sell a LOT of these , research the specs folks youll see these are really worth the money... i was the first to buy , who's next? :yes:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I want in on the blue carbon fiber gauges for my 67 Nova... What else do I need to make it work? I'd like to order everything at once.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have never seen these for 20% off , 10 % but not 20 this is a real deal. dont miss out ... i really shouldnt have spent the money but o well thats how it goes.. :turn:

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
is there an estimate on shipping charges?if its not rediculus im in!
also does a new bezel ring have to be purchased or will the fit in original?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is there an estimate on shipping charges?if its not rediculus im in!
also does a new bezel ring have to be purchased or will the fit in original?
there website says flat rate of 10.00 for shipping , but they may raise that a little , i cant see where it would be more than 20.00 at most..but chuck will find out on monday ,,,

1 - 20 of 55 Posts