Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Sorry!! I drooled on it!! That is very sweet!!!

You know what you need now??? More pics posted!!!!!!:D

Randy (and maybe a mop!):rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Well, that just looks fantastic! Love the unified, swoopy lines. Love the accent lighting, and the below-the-dash panel that you made to tie in the a/c vents. I may have to steal that idea from you. :D

By the way, what did you use for the accent/courtesy lights under the dash, and where are they mounted?

--edit--

Nevermind, now I see that they are all in the kick panels and the console. Great work.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Man that is beyond beautiful. Can we get more details of it. I really think this may be my summer project. I really want a killer interior like that.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg_R_63 said:
Well, that just looks fantastic! Love the unified, swoopy lines. Love the accent lighting, and the below-the-dash panel that you made to tie in the a/c vents. I may have to steal that idea from you. :D

By the way, what did you use for the accent/courtesy lights under the dash, and where are they mounted?

--edit--

Nevermind, now I see that they are all in the kick panels and the console. Great work.
Thanks guys!!

They are Phipps Lights http://www.roddoors.com/phlghts.html

Here's another kind also http://www.kristkustoms.com/light.html

·
Registered
879 Posts
I dont think I could ever sit in my car if I had that nice of an interior.....

DROOL CITY....great work....and great advertisement for your talents!

-John :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
that has to be the nicest interior I have ever seen in one of these cars.:eek: ..WOW:cool: :)

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
I am floored by the cool factor here. The craftsmanship looks better than the best and the layout is cutting edge. That's show winning stuff in most locations. Can't get over it. WOW is the word of all the posts and the WOW FACTOR is 100%.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts