Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just joined steves site about 2 months. ago everybody is real nice and knowledgable. figured i post some pics of my project. im workin on a 75. hope to have it done in bout 10 months to a year. depending how work goes. leave me some feedback. any advice would be helpful thanx everybody..:salute:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx

thanx man i appreciate it. if you look carefully. its hard to see. but i had our company welder come over one day. and weld up all the seams for a more rigid and stronger platform. if you do pull your subframe. i would suggest if available everyone try it. they dont seem like they put to much effort at the factory. to make it as strong as it could be. once again thanx for the positive comments...:waving:

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is real clean man. Any pics of the car?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx

i think im gonna go all black interior and exterior i can take pics of the car it aint nothin special just black primer flakin off from sittin in the sun to long thanx

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Looks great so far. What kind of shape is the core support? What plans do you have for the front suspension? For me suspension is the next project.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx

everything is in good shape. except a little bit of rot behind drivers rear tire. no rust anywhere else. ive been real lucky. the car came from southern california. and i found it tucked up in a barn. way back in the woods. picked it up for 800. its exactly what i wanted manual brakes. manual steering. no power anything. no frills what so ever. for me its a perfect race car. nothing to go wrong. as far as the suspension. 2 inch lowering springs up front. w aftermarket shocks. all poly bushing. same out back. but a dana 60 w caltracs. and 2inch dearched leaf springs. and move shocks in board of frame rails. on custom upper mount for larger rear tires. thanx for comments keep um comin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts