Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cupholdersplus.com
I haven't ordered one yet, but it's on my list. Match interior colors too, free color samples. Looks good to me!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I recently installed a console with cup holders + armrest from a 2nd Gen Neon (2000-05) into my 3rd gen Nova. I got the Neon console from a local "Pick & Pull" lot... but I am not sure how this console would fit in a 1st or 2nd gen Nova.

What I really like about this console is that it has dual-size cup holders that hold regular sized cups, plastic bottles, and cans... as well as larger sized cups.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where can you buy them?
That looks really slick
Where can you buy them?
That looks really slick
Hi dscont, The center console was purchased from classicconsoles.com. It is originally designed to have the cup holders facing towards the front. We already had cup holders in the front console, so we asked them to not mount the top padded lid. We mounted the hinged padded lid on the opposite end as normal and turned the unit around so that put the cup holders facing towards the rear for the rear seat occupants. It has a nice storage compartment under the padded lid and has a place to also store your registration and insurance papers. They have many, many colors to choose from. We went with the Jumbo size as the one designed for our year Nova was a little to short for our liking.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi dscont, The center console was purchased from classicconsoles.com. It is originally designed to have the cup holders facing towards the front. We already had cup holders in the front console, so we asked them to not mount the top padded lid. We mounted the hinged padded lid on the opposite end as normal and turned the unit around so that put the cup holders facing towards the rear for the rear seat occupants. It has a nice storage compartment under the padded lid and has a place to also store your registration and insurance papers. They have many, many colors to choose from. We went with the Jumbo size as the one designed for our year Nova was a little to short for our liking.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
RifRaf said What I really like about this console is that it has dual-size cup holders that hold regular sized cups, plastic bottles, and cans... as well as larger sized cups.
One thing I like about yours is it looks like your arm rest is actually high enough to be comfortable. My aftermarket Camaro center console is too low for me to rest my arm on.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
One thing I like about yours is it looks like your arm rest is actually high enough to be comfortable. My aftermarket Camaro center console is too low for me to rest my arm on.
Yes... this arm rest is very comfortable to rest my arm on while driving.
Another bonus is the storage space that is under the arm rest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts