• Hooters, located at 1731 Berlin Tpke,Wethersfield CT

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Ground Up Annual Car Show Ground Up Headquarters Meriden, CT July 12, 2009

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Mark's Cruise Nite in East Granby

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mohegan Sun does car shows on the roof top of the garage

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Another location, List it in the Thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read before voting in the thread.

Please Do not vote in the poll if you are not planning to attend the meet, as I would like an accurate representation of the people whom are actually coming. If you are planning or would like to come, and are not represented by the list below, please copy and paste it into a response to the thread, adding your name to the list, as well as a location. Then feel free to vote.

This is a poll to determine the location of the 1st annual SNS CT meet. I have used the suggestions from the other thread thread. It seems that it would be better for upper CT for a location. SO, with that said here are the choices, along with an option of OTHER, select this if you would like something not listed, then post it in the thread. If it gathers enough support, I will make another thread with that location as new choice, so you ARE NOT limited by what you see on the poll. This is a democracy, and I believe that the people should decide, not just me.

THIS POLL HAS A LIMIT OF 14 DAYS (2 weeks) FROM THE CREATION DAY, please vote promtly, as I would like to get some plans in the making, to determine a date, so that people have plenty of warning to get the day off, or more plans around. The date is reliant on the location because if it were Hooters, we could do any day, but if it is something like the Ground Up Car show, it is very date specific.

I will also be PMing everyone on the list a link to be sure they see it.

Thanks,
Brian

This is a list of current pending atendees:

(I also fixed a name I found to be incorrect when PMing everyone, please be sure to type carefully, as this is the list I use to contact you.)

1) venturesomerite - Stratford, CT
2) 69bigblock - Watertown, CT
3) jarhead64 - Waterbury, CT
4) R63SS -Middletown, CT
5) dans67 - Norwich, CT
6) BrownandWhite71 - Putnam, CT
7) Joshluther - Griswold, CT
8) brickyardboy-Southampton, MA
9) slickman - Fishkill, NY
10) SFG - Agawam, MA
11) Orange70 - Northfield, MA
12) Mike In Ct- Meriden,CT
13)
14)
15)

----Master List has been updated!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I think for the guys out of state that would come to this meet should be a annual car show. Not like hoosters. Becauase they are driving a distance.
Grd.up is fine or maybe the manchester show or some other. Local guys we can go to hooters or the BK on the pike if you don't won't to wait..

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also in the event of a tie, we will just have another poll with a revote.

We don't have to just go to hooters too, we can also go for a cruise around, or we don't have to do anything listed at all either. I just put some of the ideas up, NEW ideas are welcome!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I voted Hooters because it was a little closer for me. Well, other than the Mohegan that is, but that seems like a bit of a drive for everyone except for me. FWIW, I planning on finally opening my own speed shop in the near future, with Dyno, and would certainly be willing to host a Nova day. This is still somewhat up in the air, trying to iron out the details right now, but if all goes well I'll be up and running in another month or so.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I haven't voted yet not because I don't plan on coming but without a set date it is hard for me to know. I am more then willing to travel to any of those locations provided I can get the day off from work.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, like I said, can't set a date, if we don't know the place for the stated reasons. But if it's something like the ground up show, it's kinda that date or non, or like a random meet like Hooters, it's very flexible to everyone's schedule.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4) R63SS -Middletown, CT
5) dans67 - Norwich, CT
10) SFG - Agawam, MA
12)
13)

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
4) R63SS -Middletown, CT
5) dans67 - Norwich, CT
10) SFG - Agawam, MA
12) Mike In Ct- Meriden,CT
13)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Seems like Hooters or Ground Up will be the winner. Pretty close though with a difference of only one vote, so the question comes to mind as to what the policy is in the event of a tie.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Also in the event of a tie, we will just have another poll with a revote.

We don't have to just go to hooters too, we can also go for a cruise around, or we don't have to do anything listed at all either. I just put some of the ideas up, NEW ideas are welcome!
Posted already. Essentially it will be a vote between the two that tied, and I will PM everyone about it like I did for the first vote.

Brian

P.S. 11 people have voted, but there are 12 people on the list. This is just a free bump to better the chances that that person sees this thread, as I do not know who has not yet voted.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm definitly IN!!!! I know I'm not on the list yet.... but I hope to be:D I think Hooters is good.. BK isn't bad either. It would be nice to see my fellow chevy II's or novas there. The best would be on Mopar night... sat nights. Let us know when!!

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
I would be willing to go to the Ground Up Annual Car Show in Meriden, CT but not the one in Wethersfield. Too far to drive for a Friday night seeing its two hours away for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts