Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I go out cruising,I mean driving,our 68 Nova every week-end and sometimes I see maybe 3 or 4 old cars out there but never any Novas where is everybody hiding?We went to Belleville last week-end and in all that time it took, 2hrs to get there and 2hrs to get back we saw a total of 5 old cars.We went along hwy 401 getting there and hwy #2 coming home,stopping in Trenton for the air show and Cobourg pub for supper and then home to Whitby.
WHERE ARE YOU ALL HIDING?Does anyone out ther drive there cars other than to a parking lot to show off their cars.It looks like the guys in BC are the only ones driving their cars and getting together to do it,or am I wrong?
:yes::no:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
come to CA. I see a nova almost every day. sometimes 2 or 3 of them!!!

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I haven't seen nearly as many classics on the road this year as in the past. Maybe due to the weather as you never know when it is going to rain these days. I have had mine out quite a few times this season, although haven't been to any show and shines.

Where abouts are you in Whitby? I'm not too far from you (Newcastle, just south of the 401).

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Time to move to the Coast ;)
:D

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen nearly as many classics on the road this year as in the past. Maybe due to the weather as you never know when it is going to rain these days. I have had mine out quite a few times this season, although haven't been to any show and shines.

Where abouts are you in Whitby? I'm not too far from you (Newcastle, just south of the 401).
I am just North of the 401 at Burns and Henry St .We actually passed through Newcastle on our way back from Belleville last week-end.We don't do car shows anymore if we do go we don't put the car in. We like to drive to a small town some where and visit the area.We did alot of car shows when we first got the car on the road in the 90's but now we would rather drive it more

·
Registered
124 Posts
How come I don't see you at Petes Big Bite on Friday nights? That place is just around the corner from you. The place is full every Friday night.
Roger

·
Registered
932 Posts
hey you got my name fora cruise...................mine just Wont make it out for 2 maybe 3years rightnow.
but i can cruise with my truck LOL 22Mpg:D

when i go backoutwest i want to "visit" the nova fokes in ontario on my way out insted of hiding on this here computer:mad:

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How come I don't see you at Petes Big Bite on Friday nights? That place is just around the corner from you. The place is full every Friday night.
Roger
I was just at Pete's Big Bite and I didn't see any Novas there ,were you there?The place was a zoo ordinary cars parked in with the old cars,I didn't like that idea,and I bet the other stores weren't pleased as there was no where to park for their customers.Not a great place for a cruise as the parking is limited.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was there, I had the 29 Ford "Ratrod" there. I got there at 7pm and I had to park over in the Tim Hortons parking lot, against the west fence. I don't remember seeing your car there.normally there are not as many new cars there as last friday, but the place is usually packed. There is a cruise up at the A&W on Taunton,across from the Walmart in north Oshawa, on Tuesday nights and on Monday night I think there is a show at the burger place down the road from Petes Big Bite(west of Petes)
Roger

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was there, I had the 29 Ford "Ratrod" there. I got there at 7pm and I had to park over in the Tim Hortons parking lot, against the west fence. I don't remember seeing your car there.normally there are not as many new cars there as last friday, but the place is usually packed. There is a cruise up at the A&W on Taunton,across from the Walmart in north Oshawa, on Tuesday nights and on Monday night I think there is a show at the burger place down the road from Petes Big Bite(west of Petes)
Roger
I saw your car there at Timmy's ,I didn't have my car as I was just getting home from work.I just had a walk around to see what it was like and left,I was looking for some Novas but I didn't see any.
Phil

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I've gotta come by sometime and check out the Ford, Roger.....I haven't even been driving my car too much this summer as I've been so busy around the house. The work never ends. How you enjoying retirement?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts