Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Denny's cruise night 5pm to 8pm 825 west foothill blvd.Upland

Village Grille cruise night (aka Claremont cruise)5pm to 8pm.Old town Claremont

The kids and I will be at these cruises if you guys want to join us.I have not been to the Denny's cruise but I heard it is a good turnout.You all know the Claremont cruise.FUN,FUN,FUN.Park and walk around old town.fun for the family.All the shops and stores will be open.They have a good crowd that attends this cruise.Show up you will not be disappointed.Hope to see you there Tom.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Probably see you guys in Claremont. Last time we sat and drank Cabo Wabo Margurettias and Dave's car was right accross the street - man does that car get a lot of people stopping and checking it out.

Yesterday getting on the 10 at Haven going home there was a real nice Red 2nd generation, at first glance I thought it was Dale's old car except it had stock wheels and tires to go with the stock caps.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good,will see you guys there.I will not be able to leave until 5 or 5 15.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
um when are they anything going on tonight are they both on saturday or is one on friday i relize the clairmont cruise is saturday

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys went and checked out the Denny's cruise last night,had a good time.Lots to do and a lot of free food.

Claremont cruise tonight at 5pm.I will be there weather permitting.If anybody wants to hook up let me know.This is a fun family cruise.My wife said she will go to this one with me:eek:.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Hey guys went and checked out the Denny's cruise last night,had a good time.Lots to do and a lot of free food.

Claremont cruise tonight at 5pm.I will be there weather permitting.If anybody wants to hook up let me know.This is a fun family cruise.My wife said she will go to this one with me:eek:.
Where is it??:turn:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK so Mark (HOOKSUP2)shows up late.We find hime a nice place to park.We do dinner,very nice.Got to know Mark better.Then he leaves right before they give out awards.So he wins one.Congrates Mark.:D

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
OK so Mark (HOOKSUP2)shows up late.We find hime a nice place to park.We do dinner,very nice.Got to know Mark better.Then he leaves right before they give out awards.So he wins one.Congrates Mark.:D
WOW!! now thats cool:eek:I want to see it:yes: Take a picture of it and post it:D Thanks Tom for a nice dinner and evening. It was nice hanging out with you and the family.:grouphug:

yeah he does that alot he leaves early then gets award ............... didnt that happen to you in laughlin mark :D
Yes and that one was CASH MONEY:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts