Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any going on this weekend in socal im looking for a friday night or saturday night one :yes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sunday afternoon.Mels drive in.On fourth street across from Ontario Mills.First show of the summer should be a good turn out.Oh it is from five to eight.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I'll probably be at Mels. Its usually pretty busy. I need to put a new battery in my SS though. I went to take it to the Red Robin cruise last sunday, and it was dead.:(

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
I'll probably be at Mels. Its usually pretty busy. I need to put a new battery in my SS though. I went to take it to the Red Robin cruise last sunday, and it was dead.:(
Dave, Buy that battery at sears and use the Offical SoCal Nova Fleet Account # 5626305959 and save BIG BUCKS:D

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Sunday afternoon.Mels drive in.On fourth street across from Ontario Mills.First show of the summer should be a good turn out.Oh it is from five to eight.
I took Monday off so I can meet you guys at Mel's
What time are you guys going to be there?

Vince, Al, Steve, Jim, Lyndon, Dave you guys able to make it?
It will be a first Sun cruise that I am able to attend.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts

You know me, I have a fake car, so I need to park my rig and trailer close by. Let me know if there is a safe parking lot nearby, and what time do you want to meet up?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
You know me, I have a fake car, so I need to park my rig and trailer close by. Let me know if there is a safe parking lot nearby, and what time do you want to meet up?
I wish I had one of them fake cars.
You should be able to park over in the Mills parking lot.

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts

It's lookin pretty good so far. For those that have been there, are there any speed bumps we "Belly Hangers" need to be concerned about?:D Here is the link, maybe Vince can park his rig in one of the parking lots across the street.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11550+Fourth+Street+Rancho+Cucamonga+California+91731&iwloc=A&hl=en

1 - 20 of 55 Posts