Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we've set the date for our official grand opening at our new shop, Swift Performance Automotive for Sunday, August 9th. The address is 251 West Thames Street in Norwich Ct. We will have food and drinks for all, and a huge cruise in for anyone that shows up. We have a huge parking lot, and will make room for everyone that shows up, along with some killer deals. I would personally enjoy seeing my Nova brethren show up and enjoy the day with each other!
Dan

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We're ramping up for the Grand Opening and Cruise on Sunday the 9th. Looks like we're having a local BBQ restrauant do some catering for us, a huge amount of ribs and fixings, and all sorts of other good stuff!! Plus we'll have the grill going with burgers and dogs all day long for those that don't the awesomeness of bbq ribs!! The show should be awesome, we've filled the parking lot before on our Toys for Tot's drives, and I would love to see something close to this next week to. We'll have some pics up soon, right now we're still getting set up with the cleaning, floors, paint, etc.....

Dan

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We've been working our behinds off trying to get ready. My dad and brother came up from NC and spent the week getting the showroom re-modeled for us. I'll put up some pics later. These guys did an incredible amount of work for us, and the showroom is looking awesome. Now we just have to put it all back together and we'll be good to go!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would love to see that beast at the shop. We're still trying to get set up 100% here, but we're getting there. The Grand Opening was an excellent time, lots of food, and lots of cars!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts