Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is a quick question for all you old guys who know it all........:eek:

Oppps sorry didn't mean to poke fun.
Anyway in October of 07 I pulled the front end of the nova off and took the engine out for a freshen up and pulled the tranny to replace it. I haven't posted much on here but have done plenty of reading and from what I had gathered the crossmember for the powerglide should have been the same as the one for the TH350. That being said however when I started putting everything back together on Sunday and got the tranny which is a TH350 the holes to bolt in to the crossmember are off by almost an inch and half. Before I spend the money to get a new crossmember is that going to solve my problem????

Also while I have your attention(if I still do after that novel I just wrote) I can't seem to find the thread that outlined the necessary bracket changes to mount a power steering pump after putting on headers. I saw it once but after spending too much time looking through 50 something pages of search results on here the other day I had no luck so I will ask.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Matt

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
As long as the drive train is at the correct angle, just drill new holes in the frame.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts