Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,475 Posts
There's a banner on Cranes homepage, so I imagine anyone who has looked there for a cam has seen it.......tragic :(

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
thats a shame to lose such a good cam manufacturer im running one of there hydrolic rollers and roller lifters i also have a set of there solid roller lifters. hope someone out there buys the company hopefully it will be an american company

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's also bad for our local job scene, as Daytona is primarily a tourist-based economy. Crane was one of the few manufacturers we had to be proud of. I've toured their facility a number of times, and it's top notch, as is their warranty program. I have bought a number of their cams and lifters for my cars over the past 20 years. I've also noticed that most of the car magazines seem to be head-over-heels with Comp Cams lately (I hardly see Crane mentioned the last few years in any of their project cars, and I subscribe to 7 different hot rod mags.)

I have high hopes that someone reputable buys the company, and restores them to their former glory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts