Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Brian,

It's getting close. Just got it back from the shop where all the knick-knack stuff was done. Fuel pump mounting, new steering column (since seat is back and down it needed a new column), new fuel cell and plumbing for the nitrous fuel, etc. All the stuff that it would cost me as much in tools to complete. Only thing left now is to rewire the car. I'm hoping to be firing it up in the next month or so if the wiring gets done. A friend of a friend is hooking me up so I am on his schedule when he has time. I'm getting anxious. I was surprised you weren't in Phoenix or at Super Chevy with the '70.

Craig

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig,
Glad to hear the car is getting close. Is it back at Steen's? Got any current pictures?
It was just a messed up weekend for Super Chevy. I was just going to see if we could get it into the 8's on nitrous. I wasn't going to be able to go on Sunday, and with the bad weather on Saturday, I figured to pass on it. Sorry I missed catching up with everyone out there though.
We just did some changes on the 70. Put on a Pro Systems carb, bigger fuel pump, tighter converter, and going to a 5 inch cowl hood I can see around. :rolleyes: If we can get it to run the number (9:60) on the motor, I am going to try to run C/Gas @ Good Guys or the 9:60 index with the PSCA. Might try Irwindale in a couple of weeks.........
Brian

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
What shop?

CraigT

Where did you take the car for the work? What's the shops name and location?

I'm looking for a shop to do some work to my motor. I am located in Whittier

Thanks

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
sixtysixdeuce said:
CraigT

Where did you take the car for the work? What's the shops name and location?

I'm looking for a shop to do some work to my motor. I am located in Whittier

Thanks

Steen Chassis did all the work on my car. He is not a motor guy though......strictly chassis and plumbing. For motor stuff, I'd recommend Hot Rod Performance in Torrance area......Brian (Blown67) can hook you up with the info on them.

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts