Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Finally got her in, Looks Good, Had motor mount problems so I had to use my steel ones... Finished the exhaust Thanks to the help of myu Buddy Nick (SLICKMAM )
Frame connectors are welded in, fuel system & Electrical is all done, I just gotta touch up with some POR15 Chassis paint..... I installed a 7 inch brake booster so I can fit the Fabricated Valve covers , I'm waiting for my New Cog Pulleys & I can put the front together, I Put the trans cooler in a spot I haven't seen any do yet........Here are some pics & if interested here is a link to my sight to see detailed pics..... Tomorrow I'll do the ignition system.................

http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt139/GUITARWANNABEE/69 Nova big Block Project/

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Looks great bud!!! You just mad the pics too small. Replace them with no less then pics 1024x768. The forum will automatically setup a thumbnail..

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Here's a bump JUST IN CASE no one saw that your a newbe to say hello..:rolleyes: This guy is a GM man, been around the block many times and is no stranger to the strip. He's a great addition to the group for the knowledge he brings to the table....

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Looks like a sick car, any hp numbers.
Ps welcome to the forum:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts