Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first Chevy, a '63 Nova wagon, a few weeks ago and figured I ought to start learning what I can. I'm planning to keep a straight six, but probably not the 194. I'm thinking a warmed over 250 would do the trick. And shifting the three on the tree is crazy!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined in with us. Sounds like you are on the way to a nice ride. If help is what you need this is the place to get it. Lots of good guys here and lots of knowledge.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome to the site Craig! I live in South San Jose and work in Campbell. You will find a great bunch of people here on SNS. And no where will you find a better group of people than the Nor Cal Novas gang. It's not a "car club" but group of the best people you can imagine. everyone has Novas in every state of restoration and everything in between, so no one should ever feel intimidated about hanging out with the group! Keep your eyes on the Southwest US forum section for updates on gatherings and events. Shoot me private message if you want to exchange numbers and get together to BS about the cars.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! We hope you'll feel like home.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome to the SNS forum Craig !!! Always room for another longroofer. :cool: :cool:
Looking forward to your posts & hopefully see you around in the Nor~Cal region. :thumbsup:

Aloha, Ric

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome Craig! Nothin' like a wagon with a 'stick'! :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome:
SNS IS YOUR ONE STOP INFORMATION CHANNEL! YOU GET IT ALL RIGHT HERE!
:pics:
GLAD YOU JOINED, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts