Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have this setup, what hoses are you using? I have a 67 SS with fenderwell headers, so there is quite a bit of open space to run the lines. The kit CPP sells (6267HK) seems to be 45 degree fittings. That may work on the pump side but the box side would probably be best with 90 degree. Also, my pump would be a female fitting for the PSI side and most kits seem to be male. Do I just have them custom made and call it a day? Curious what others have done. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
A little off subject but how do people like this box? People seem to have mixed feelings about the 300 series box.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little off subject but how do people like this box? People seem to have mixed feelings about the 300 series box.
Extremely off subject. Haha. I've read mixed reviews. Got mine for a decent deal so gonna give it a whirl and find out for myself.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any part numbers for some premade hoses? I'd prefer to take that route, but if custom is the way to go, then I can do too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Box has worked great for me. 10,000 miles with no issues and has good road feel. Just made my own lines with reusable fittings.
Thanks for that. I may just have them premade if I cant find the anything premade. Feel like most have a male fitting at the pump, which is odd as the older pumps use a female.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts