Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Went by there today......now everything will be under one big roof! This huge building dwarfs the parking lot, with one entry/exit. The Open House should be a major event! RK

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
funny that many members on here bad mouth CPP and there product but are always happy to attend there get together. Should be nice to see the new facility during the G2G.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
funny that many members on here bad mouth CPP and there product but are always happy to attend there get together. Should be nice to see the new facility during the G2G.

i've been to ONE of their events and they photoshopped my tee shirt. :yes: :mad:

i go to hang with my FRIENDS not to hang with CPP...

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts

There have been plenty of satisfied customers, and I am definitely one of them! Guess you don't hear from the guys when the parts are installed and work as advertised. :no:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Went by there today......now everything will be under one big roof! This huge building dwarfs the parking lot, with one entry/exit. The Open House should be a major event! RK

RK, do you have a date yet?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Wow...they have the biggest building in the area:eek: CPP must be doing pretty good:yes:

M

·
0 Posts
They keep moving further from my house.
Well, I'm in Palmdale! But it's so worth the drive.

I love their open house and cruise. Have not ever bought anything from them for my wagon...YET! But they sure are a bunch of nice gals and guys! That Jeff is a riot too!

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Hey they might be a little closer to me:D. I would still have to book a flight though:rolleyes:. Would love to attend as I have some of their products.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts