Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I got a 64 that im doing the churchs kit on and im going to need some disk brakes im also thinking of the nice cpp master can you guys give me a heads up on the kits and which kit you guys are running I know someone said something about the speed bleeders just give me a low down on your thoughts of the kit Please Thanks Nate

·
Premium Member
4,602 Posts
I am running the 13" big brake kit...issue - you can only run 17' wheels......a lot of folks are running the 11" kit with little or no issues......

CPP master is a nice unit blingage wise...you can run a 69 vette master if you are doing disk/disk for about 50 bucks....and get an adjustable prop valve for the rear.....

You can order speed bleeders with the kit(s), just call them and ask for them. Unless you know exactly what you want, it's best to call them anyway....

T,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Alright guys I got a 64 that im doing the churchs kit on and im going to need some disk brakes im also thinking of the nice cpp master can you guys give me a heads up on the kits and which kit you guys are running I know someone said something about the speed bleeders just give me a low down on your thoughts of the kit Please Thanks Nate
I have a 63 with 4 lugs per wheel. I would like to purchase a drum set up with 5 lugs. All hardware from someone that is updating to discs.
Rwheat n austin texas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts