Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy new front springs for my wagon and was wondering what how the car will sit with the 1.5" lowered springs. The car is slammed now with cut stock springs and I don't want to raise it up too high. instead I want it level with the rear. PICS WOULD BE GREAT!!!:yes::yes::yes:

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Crappy pictures I know but it is all I have.Some may recognize this as the infamous 65 wagon headed to the Bay Area.CPP springs,stock spindles with a zero off set front brake kit and 145-15 tires.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought the 1.5" drop springs from CPP for mine and it dropped it almost 4"!!!!
I cant use them. If you want em hit me up. [email protected]
They should advertise them as 1.5" off the ground!

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Those pictures were taken in December of 08 and it had stock spindles and CPP springs then

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just did 2" drop spindles and the ride height is almost the same as both of these wagons.

I should have bought that 65 when I had the chance!! I'll kick myself for that one. But then what would I do with two wagons?

I'm running stock springs, and it is pretty low. Just hope the 16" wheels clear everything with it being low. I'm currently using 195/75r14's and they clear the front wheel opening, but rub when turning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts