Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
And here is a new d/s inner cowl "shoulder" panel as it is listed. Fits really well with minimal massaging that will need to be done prior to welding. Not installed at this point, just sitting in place. Currently listed for sale as fitting 66 & 67's, but appears as though it will fit 62 through 67 with minimal issues.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
That looks great Evoboy :yes: Keep them pics coming.

I bought rear bumper braces and they were labeled 66-67 even though they were the same as my 64. I guess they don't research what all years are the same :no: or they don't think 1st gens matter :eek:

EarlyIIs

·
Registered
510 Posts
Man this is a great thread. My car is from the seattle area since about the mid 80's :eek: I will take the kick panel vents out and look to make sure its not rusting away or full of junk.

To comment on the reason for the unprotected hole leading into the rockers. I remember reading a chevy brochure that actually advertized this fact.. The idea was to increase air circulation to these areas to keep water from getting trapped and rusting them out. I don't think it really helped though seems like it just lets more water in.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts