Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of putting a cowl hood on my car , any of you guys running a goodmark hood? If so how do you like the quality? Fit, and any problems with it. I can drive to the paddock from my house and save shipping. So any info will be great. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts

Fit just fine for me. No work done but the paint. And drilling holes for the hood diecast.

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

If it was me I'd drive a little bit farther to Glasstek and pick up a hood...Great fit and finish and no problems at all. I don't know how big you're going, but Glasstek has several different styles. Also, if it doesn't fit perfectly, a fiberglass hood would be much better to massage than a steel hood. Plus you won't have the sales tax as you don't live in Illinois! I'm not sure where you are at in Indiana, but Naperville Illinois is where Glasstek is at. Very nice people to deal with.

Jason

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys. What i am trying to do is keep it looking pretty much stock. So i thought a 2 inch cowl would look kinda factory to someone who didnt know better. And give me a little more clearence for the air cleaner.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
sixty3SS said:
Thanks for the replies guys. What i am trying to do is keep it looking pretty much stock. So i thought a 2 inch cowl would look kinda factory to someone who didnt know better. And give me a little more clearence for the air cleaner.
And if you look at the pic I posted, its practically invisible. Kinda nice that way.

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts