Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first i thought it was real cheap and flimsy, but once the gauges are in there and its bolted in its real nice, fits so-so for the main cluster, the smaller radio area cluster fits absolutly perfect...heres some pics, i opened up the center hole to fit a 2 5/8 oil pressure gauge, still gotta make small holes for some turn signal leds

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
not sure on your year but what do you do with your old dash harness? do you leave it tucked under there

reason im asking is i would like to order one for my 3rd gen. i do notice for my year they have a wiring harness not sure what it consists of..thanks

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
strtlegal said:
not sure on your year but what do you do with your old dash harness? do you leave it tucked under there

reason im asking is i would like to order one for my 3rd gen. i do notice for my year they have a wiring harness not sure what it consists of..thanks
Can't ya see it? Its all hanging out under the dash for everyone to poke fun at!!!:D

Guages look very good though!

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Geepers, it don't look easy to me!!! Maybe they should change their name to Messy Wiring products!!!:D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts