Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1) I have a 750 double pumper but the center section has been replaced with a Proform center section and I don't know the exact model carb I have. The metering blocks have #'s on them but none of them match up with Holley's carb models I've found. Is there any other way to find out? What are the usual 750 DP #'s? I want to get a rebuild kit

#2) How do I tell what cc my accelerator pump is? Mine is leaking and I'm assuming it causing my low end stumble I have. Will it say something on the diaphram? 30,50?

#3) My power valve has a 4 5 6 stamped on it. Does this mean I have a 4.5 in Hg?

Sorry for the entry level ?'s but I gotta start somewhere. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
#1) I have a 750 double pumper but the center section has been replaced with a Proform center section and I don't know the exact model carb I have. The metering blocks have #'s on them but none of them match up with Holley's carb models I've found. Is there any other way to find out? What are the usual 750 DP #'s? I want to get a rebuild kit.
You want a rebuild kit for a 4150 model. 4160's are Vacuum secondaries.

#2) How do I tell what cc my accelerator pump is? Mine is leaking and I'm assuming it causing my low end stumble I have. Will it say something on the diaphram? 30,50?

^^^ The 50cc pump is thicker (attached) and the 30cc pump is thinner (below)

#3) My power valve has a 4 5 6 stamped on it. Does this mean I have a 4.5 in Hg?
Yes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts