Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's a great game but I can't play it on my new computer either, something about Microsoft NET framework. It worked great until I updated to NET framework 3.5 SP1 earlier this year, then nothing. Works great on my ancient XP computer though!

The other game I liked was Nitto. Haven't played this one about a year though.
http://www.nittolegends.com/

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Haha, this game is pretty fun. Can you race other people online. So far ive only been doing the test and tune :rolleyes: Ive got my little rice rocket to a consistent 9.24 though lol
If you can race, my name is the same as it is on this forum (danthegeek)

later
-Dan

·
Registered
347 Posts
I haven't tried this one yet, but it's installing now.

I'm not sure on Vista, I don't play games on vista. So XP users that are having trouble.. try this.

My older drag racing game "Burnout: Championship Drag Racing" (awesome game btw)

After building this gamer machine, I had to right click the program, and go to properties and tell it to run it in an older state. Will look different on a few different machines but you should get the idea. Try that and see if it does better.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Got going late last nite. Just broke out of 15's. Not too bad for an hour's of play. Same name "Kreaton" When you start out with that car, you can run faster if you don't do a burn out. Just pull up, roast em on the line, it wont spin too much, and it'll drop your ET's quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Got going late last nite. Just broke out of 15's. Not too bad for an hour's of play. Same name "Kreaton" When you start out with that car, you can run faster if you don't do a burn out. Just pull up, roast em on the line, it wont spin too much, and it'll drop your ET's quite a bit.
how do you roast them on the line? with the 252 hp free car. I do a 7k rpm neutral drop and it still bogs bad.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
My PC Security went nuts with this download.

All kinds of warning. And the scan (it does one every morning) captured 23 Trojan's associated with it.

Be warned!

Al

·
Registered
347 Posts
I scanned all the files with the tools we have up here, found 1 FP (false positive) and it was because of the alerts it gives at the bottom right of the screen, where some malware and phishing hits making it look like Microsoft is telling you to download something to clean up your infected pc. But it's just alerts for the game.

All clear from my standpoint.

No issues yet so far. Mod's are nice as well. Seems to always have one on too. They have their own chat rooms and such. Very nice free game. thanks for sharing btw!

And as far as that goes, I only had like... 2 up's on mine, maybe cold air intake and something else. No tires or anything> I just noticed like 10 min's into the game that if I N Dropped at 7k, it spins the tires, car moves off the line right as green lites up, and it bogs to around 2.5k instead of 1k

Could have been the 2 parts I put on it. So sorry if I misinformed on a "pure stock" import :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I scanned all the files with the tools we have up here, found 1 FP (false positive) and it was because of the alerts it gives at the bottom right of the screen, where some malware and phishing hits making it look like Microsoft is telling you to download something to clean up your infected pc. But it's just alerts for the game.

All clear from my standpoint.
Yup, just the alerts make anti spy and virus go nuts. This seems like an ok game so far. Ive played it a few hours total and i have a Camaro look alike that will not get consistent. Got my little import right at 9.19s. Just my reaction times are crap most of the time at .1-.07 lol. But even with .005 or less reaction time I still seem to loose. Its worse then real bracket racing lol.

-Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts