Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddys are all big subaru fans and he had a wrx seat sitting in the garage and i thought if i pulled the headrest off it would look awesome in my nova, even better lookin, more comfortable and better bolstering than corbeaus seat with removable headrest....so that day i found a kid selling these...got em for 150, plus when i was there he was like, here take the back seat too, so..what the hell...and it almost frickin fits, still needs a little trimming but its not too bad....also something cool is the drivers seat has height adjustment...and side airbags:rolleyes: ...now all i need to do is make up some brackets....just thought i'd share:D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I'd say that they are cool, but 1st you need to turn on a light or your camera's flash!!:eek: :cool:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
They look pretty slick. I'm liking the back seat a lot. What brand are they? Are they actually out of a Subaru, or are they aftermarket made for Subarus?

Matt

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ummmm .................................................. .. You're door hinges are on backwards.
i know i know i just figured out why they wouldn't close right;)

I'd say that they are cool, but 1st you need to turn on a light or your camera's flash!!
its a pain in the butt taking pics in a warehouse/garage...i could've just used phostoshop to lighten em up:cool:

They look pretty slick. I'm liking the back seat a lot. What brand are they? Are they actually out of a Subaru, or are they aftermarket made for Subarus?
they are stock '02 wrx seats

·
Registered
129 Posts
back seat fit

How close are the back seats to fitting? You said they would need some trimming, just material or seat frame? Will this fit the same in a 66? They look nice and I think I'll try to grab a set.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Back seat looks real good in the photo. Wonder how the front seats would look with the headrest off and the door closed.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the trimming needed would be because of the hinges for the convertible top, trimming would only require material in the outer shoulder height regions....when the top is down they fit perfect...i have no idea how they would be in a 2nd gen...the only thing is they sit kinda high in the back..uh in the back...you can see about 10 inches of the seat above the top well...not sure how i feel about that yet

with the headrests off it is just slightly above the door....but i also have the subura brackets on there i need to cut them off and make my own...so it may sit perfect

i will try and get some better pics here in a day or so

1 - 11 of 11 Posts