Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While crusing the internet I found this pic of my car from the starting line. Never seen it before and have no idea who took it but I think it is a killer shot of my street car getting it done!!!:yes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
sweet

that would be so awesome to find your car being admired by a complete stranger and posted on line! live it up bud, congrats:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Great shot Eddie! How are your Caltracs / shocks setup and what tire pressure are you running. I am trying to get mine tuned, not there yet. Not that I could hang the hoops like that! :no::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great shot Eddie! How are your Caltracs / shocks setup and what tire pressure are you running. I am trying to get mine tuned, not there yet. Not that I could hang the hoops like that! :no::rolleyes:
I have a full turn pre load in both my bars with them in the top hole, shocks are at 8 on this launch and tires at 18.5lbs! I need the shock stiff or the car wont hook, I am useally 7-9 on the shock depending on how the track is that day!:yes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thanks.......I am stepping up my game a little right now with a completely new top end and solid roller cam, hoping for some single digit passes this year!:D
Same here Brotha, only I'm going with a whole new set up and more Juice! I'm hoping for High 8's with a full interior @ 3400 with me on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts