Chevy Nova Forum banner

181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
1963 Chevy II Convertible
7 Posts
My Ragtop

Just found this section of this forum, very cool to see so many and the various ways they are personalized!!

The first is how she was before the Heidt's sub frame install
Nova.jpg
This is how she sits right now. Winter project is to get her back on the road!
Nova108a.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
62 Convert, June assembly. Finally done after about 8 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
843 Posts
I posted in this thread a long time ago about my dad's convertible. It's been a long road, but he's finally getting there with it! He just got it back with a brand new top and interior! Unfortunately, it looks like he's going to have to have the original motor rebuilt, but the car has really come a long ways. Of course, there are a lot of little things to do, but as soon as we get it all figured out he'll be hitting some shows! He was really excited about it, and so was I, so I thought I should share. It's been about a 5 year process. We painted the car and did the body work in his home garage. The trim was finished by GTL!

Here are the pictures!

·
Registered
187 Posts
New member to site

Hi all, I am new to the form, but thought I would throw in with the convertibles. I just picked this 63 up last week. I am thinking about dressing this lady up as an SS, but have a lot to learn first.

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,012 Posts
Nice 63! nothing wrong with the way it looks now.
I agree with 63Vert car looks great like it is. In 63 SS really wasn't anything more than a trim package. Leave it like it is and you don't have to deal with people asking "is that a true SS?"

·
Registered
30 Posts
63 convertible - Kona

Recently got this 63 convertible. Loving every second of it. Still need to figure out how to wire the wipers but besides that it needs nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Posting some pictures of a 63-SS i just finished for a friend.

Spec 63 SS Vert
Engine 283
Color Brown
Interior Saddle

beautiful Nova. can I ask you what seatbelts you used? they seem to be over the shoulder belts?
thanks

181 - 200 of 229 Posts