Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
yes, that is for real. you get all 4 for 795. but you have to run a coilover shock with them. david lemmond has great quality parts.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
what year car?

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
I think these are the ones my friend got for a 68 Camaro he has. Nice quality but the lowers are curved alot and they actually hang lower than the edge of the rim in front so they look bad in my opinion. Look like a bunch of tubing hanging under the car. RM

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
There is a picture of his car at this site. It's picture #54, a blue Camaro and you can see the front control arms well in this shot. It enlarges when you click on it. Looks bad to me. JMHO, RM
My Nova is #78 if you want to see it. These shots are from last Sat at Jefferson Pageland

http://blownboostedandpurged.com/HUSSJPDPics.html

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
RM....love your car :cool: (the red one in pic 78????) BTW your right those control arms on your friends car do hang down quite a bit....not very attractive IMO...:)

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Yeah it's 78 not 68. Thanks for the kind words. I was just talking to the buddy and he said they didn't hang that low with the car at the stock ride height. He dropped the front with spindles which he says caused them to hang down farther. So maybe they are better at stock ride height. They are a good quality made item either way. RM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts