Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 73 Nova with stock control arms and I'm simply looking to improve the handling during regular street driving. There's nothing wrong with what I have, I'm just looking to upgrade to something that performs better on the street than what was designed about 50 years ago. Not looking at racing, just better handling characteristics around the neighborhood and on the highways. I've been looking at the various control arms that are available in the aftermarket and I'm really confused as to what is out there that actually provides the performance upgrade I'm looking for without breaking the bank. There are a number of inexpensive tubular control arms available, but I'm not sure if they offer the improved geometry. Some of them say they do, but I'm not convinced they do. I'm not interested in getting tubular control arms for looks or weight savings - I want the improved handling. With the improved handling, I want the Nova to maintain good street manners, so I don't want anything that works great on the autocross, but is harsh during normal street driving. Any suggestions or personal experience with this would be much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts