Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my latest Car Craft issue (September) Opened it up and found their "2009 In and Out List" Guess who's Altered Wheel Base Dart has a nice big photo right above the list. 1st item on the "In" list is street driven gassers. Dale is setting the trends it seems:D
Congrats Dale!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Your gonna have to find a frame sale to mount all these covers on your wall!:yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
im going to take mine .............. congrates dale just think it all started with steves ( wilshire shaker ) nova too ....... i know there where others out all ready but whos keepin track :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Are you guys bringing your cars today? Not sure if I will or not, I ride back from the cruise yesterday was a little uncomfortable without AC. The forecast for Redlands today says 102.
Just stop by my house and jump in the pool! You should stay wet till you get home:D. What did people do before AC? We were just a tougher bunch of people and crabby all the time!:yes: We dont even run tha AC at our house unless its over 105.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Are you guys bringing your cars today? Not sure if I will or not, I ride back from the cruise yesterday was a little uncomfortable without AC. The forecast for Redlands today says 102.
1st off, congrats to Dale!! :yes:
great job!

2nd: Lyndon, we'll trade our forecasted 112 for your 102 any time :devil:

*update* Just saw ddoyels post about not running a/c unless over 105 !!
Note to self: Do not stay at Dave's house....LOL

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
1st off, congrats to Dale!! :yes:
great job!

2nd: Lyndon, we'll trade our forecasted 112 for your 102 any time :devil:

*update* Just saw ddoyels post about not running a/c unless over 105 !!
Note to self: Do not stay at Dave's house....LOL
When i built my house i insulated it very well! We open the house up at night and let it cool off and in the morning shut it up and trap the cool air inside! When its hot we go swimming or run erands, go to the movies. Sitting around the house from 4-6pm is the only time it gets warm! Yesterday was 97 outside and 76 in the house!! I work outside also so im very accustomed to warm teperatures. Hot and humid is a different thing:eek: Ive passed out in palm springs at 118!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts