Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the Oklahoma City area going to the Coits cruise-in this Saturday, June 20th? They happen the third saturday of the month during the summer. There's usually a pretty good turnout but never many if any Novas.

This is the first time I'll be able to take my car and it would be great to meet some folks from Steve's!

I think it starts at 5pm. It's just an informal come and go cruise-in. It's on North Penn Ave @ I-44.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Anyone from the Oklahoma City area going to the Coits cruise-in this Saturday, June 20th? They happen the third saturday of the month during the summer. There's usually a pretty good turnout but never many if any Novas.

This is the first time I'll be able to take my car and it would be great to meet some folks from Steve's!

I think it starts at 5pm. It's just an informal come and go cruise-in. It's on North Penn Ave @ I-44.
if i dont work i might join but the nova wont be there still working on it which part of okc are you in? im by lake hefner

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Crown Heights, closer to downtown. I'm putting on a new water pump tonight. Should have it all ready to go on Saturday. I'll probably go early and hang out a couple of hours maybe. Look me up if you make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts