Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets try this again!! Jim (NWYenko) & I are going to this show June 16-18. It is supposed to be a blast every year with a cruise, street dance and lots to do. I've checked & you guys don't have your meeting til June 25th....... you will be able to make the show!! Is there any body out there interested in at least dropping by to say hi????? Didn't see anyone at the Wenatchee Show a few weeks back!! 500 mile round trip for me!! Anyone ??? Is there anybody in that area of the US ??? This one will likely be close to 1000 miles return in the Cloner with good old 94 Octane...(oh, you only have 92 that I've noticed??)

Bogie :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody on this board live close enough to attend this show?? Or at least, as looky-loos???

Bogie

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Won't be making the trip this year Ric but the 2 times I did it was excellent. Calvin and I talked about it but maybe next year.
You have a good guide, Jim knows that show well and I'm sure he'll get you a good spot for the show (I hear you like to be walking distance to the "cafe":D ).
Talk with you at the Coastal Swap meet. I have my finals to write friday morning but it's good to know it opens early friday!
Dan

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where do most of you live??? Got back from the show (1000 miles on the Cloner!!) Met a few really nice Nova guys who were delighted to hear about this site!! But only 4 or 5 Novas out of app. 1000 cars!!!

Bogie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts