Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever converted their 1962-1964 Nova from automatic to manual and used a 2014 Camaro clutch/brake pedal assembly?
Is this possible? Or is it a better idea to go with the Wilwood clutch pedal conversion kit?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I did the swap ,But I used the Stock stuff so I'm guessing that's not what your looking for.

·
Vendor
1,760 Posts
I have to imagine something off a 2014 vehicle would not fit. Most people use stock pedals as they are reproduced and not hard to find used. You have to take into account pedal length, angle, clutch stop, brake rod mounting and cradle mounting. If you get it to work let us know (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the swap ,But I used the Stock stuff so I'm guessing that's not what your looking for.
Great points! Didn’t think of any of this..

Pulled the LS motor out of the same car and figured the pedal assembly would work as well..Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I used a 2010 camaroSS as a doner for my build. Fabricated a bracket for the gas pedal but the brake and clutch pedals were going to take a lot of fabrication. Much easier to use the stock clutch and brake pedals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used a 2010 camaroSS as a doner for my build. Fabricated a bracket for the gas pedal but the brake and clutch pedals were going to take a lot of fabrication. Much easier to use the stock clutch and brake pedals.
Cool thank you!
Going in this direction for time is money..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts